Welcome South Carolina Community Residential Care Facility (CRCF) Administrators!
Community Residential Care Facilities:
Per South Carolina Regulation, CRCF administrators must complete 18 hours of annual training related to their job duties. Up to half of the required hours may be obtained through NAB approved web-based training courses.
The Long-Term Care Learning Center offers web-based NAB-APPROVED training that you can use to help meet this requirement. These web-based courses have been reviewed and approved by the National Association of Boards of Examiners of Long Term Care Administrators (NAB). Look for courses with the NAB approval in the course title.
Train Your Staff Too - Our courses are also suitable for staff continuing education. You can use these courses to simplify your staff training needs!
You can complete our training from the convenience of your own office or home. Many courses are just $10 per credit hour.
It’s easy. Here are the steps:
1. Click the link below to view the list of available courses.
2. Decide which courses you want to complete by clicking the View Details button beside the courses. Be sure to select NAB approved courses.For the most cost savings, select the Injury Prevention for Older Adults Course Package.
3. Add the courses to your cart. If you want to train your staff too, simply type in the number of staff you want to train and you can view the group discounts. The more staff you train, the more you save.
4. Complete the secure checkout process. Along the way, you will create a username and password that you can use to access your courses throughout the year.
5. Once you complete the checkout, click on the On-Line Learning Center link to start your courses.
6. Take the courses at your convenience. They are available to you for 1 year from the date of purchase. Once you complete a course and posttest, a certificate will be generated for you on-line and you can print and save this certificate for your records. NOTE: Our courses require a high-bandwidth Internet connection.
Click on the link below to view our on-line courses:
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at the e-mail/phone number provided on the website. Thanks so much!